MacMat® Asphalt Resurfacing
Resurfacing entails leveraging a polymer-modified, cold overlay paving material formulated to remedy a broad range of pavement surface problems. It is a good choice when traditional sealcoating is not sufficient.
Rabine Group has extensive experience using innovative resurfacing techniques and materials as a lasting, cost effective solution to surface roadways, paths and more.
- An advanced version of a Type II micro-surface. Although similar to micro, MACMAT-AR® offers superior performance, durability and adhesion.
- A high solids polymerized liquid asphalt resurfacer. MACMAT-AR® is an excellent tool for a wide range of pavement defects and varying surface conditions.
- Incorporates specially graded aggregate to achieve a tough, highly durable and slip resistant surface up to 1/4” thick. A thickness of up to 1.5” can be achieved with multiple lifts.
- Recommended for pavements 3 years and older.
- Encapsulates the pavement to prevent water intrusion, reducing maintenance requirements and creating a safer pavement.
- Provides superior wet pavement friction and better traction in freezing conditions.
- Speeds the melting of snow and ice due to its rich, black color which remains throughout its life.
- Boasts flexibility in warmer climates, which can aid in the reduction of reflective cracking.