Concrete is strong under compression, but brittle under tension or flexion. The PrimeComposite technology produces concrete so strong and tough – floors built using it are not only more durable, but virtually crack-free. They are also economical to build, as the very strong concrete allows for thinner designs.
Floor without joints
Our knowledge in creating a steel fiber-reinforced non-shrink concrete flooring system eliminates the joints in concrete, and consequently, post installation problems. Shrinkage and other joints in concrete are like potholes on the road – they slow down traffic and damage vehicles. Our jointless flooring systems bring multiple benefits to the end user:
- Jointless surface in areas up to 6000²m (65,000 sq ft)
- Functionality of the floor and flexibility of floor use as racks and equipment can be placed without consideration for joint placements
- Very good for robotic driverless forklifts with no disturbance
- Increased productivity (no slowing down)
- No detrimental effect of shrinkage, curling is eliminated
- Enhanced durability of the floor
- Reduced long term floor maintenance costs
- No requirement to fill or maintain saw-cut joints
- Improved hygiene
- Long term profitability
- Higher residual value
- Increased market value of the building
Floor in the right place
PrimeComposite jointless floors are recommended in warehouses, large stores, parking garages, industrial factories and sports halls.
The concrete industry is responsible for 5% of global CO² emissions. Building floors with PrimeComposite produces up to 50% less CO² than normal.
For floor shine
When combined with our PrimeShine surface hardening and burnishing-polishing system, the result is high performance industrial concrete flooring, with a much better appearance and a mirror shine effect!
- Superb fatigue endurance
- Shrinkage and crack control
- Elimination of joints up to 650,000 square feet
- Increased tensile, compression, shear and flexural strength
- High impact strength
- Improved ductile behavior after matrix failure
- Higher resistance to chemicals
- Enhanced resistance to abrasion